There are two ways of making animated .gif images:
Method 1:Using online software like gifninja
- Open your web browser.
- Go to gifninja.com.
- On the home page,click on the green option ‘Create animated gif’ or ‘Create gif from video’.
- If you want to create a a gif from a series of pictures,select the ‘Create animated gif’ option.then upload the photos and adjust the fast-slow animation settings.
- If you want to create gif from a video,then the video has to be of 4 sec or smaller.Use a program like Boilsoft Video Splitter to create the small video file.
Method2:Using a program like GIMP or Video thang
- i tried Video thang,but realised that the output is in video form,and not really gif.But is is useful for making a video of some pictures that you have,even merging some pics in the video.
- i’m still trying to figure GIMP,will post here as soon as i find out… :-)
Here’s something i made using gifninja:
Gif's ready !