For many years, Coconut Oil has been at the center of almost every skin & hair tip. I recently (about 5 months ago) invested in You First Odourless Coconut Oil & have not looked back since then. What made me love this product is its wide range of amazing results in regard to my face, hair & legs.
General Benefits of Coconut Oil:
- It has natural healing qualities which is good for any cuts or wounds caused by shaving.
- It is a non-comedogenic product & is smoother than shaving cream, which creates a smoother surface for a close shave with little to no irritation.
- It promotes hair growth, & contains qualities essential for nourishing hair & giving it a great shine.
- It reduces inflammation & the formation of acne.
- It improves skin & hair issues such as psoriasis, eczema & dandruff.
- It contains anti-aging qualities.
- It is a great substitute for any other cooking oil, as it prevents heart disease & high blood pressure.
To name a few…
Coconut Oil for Skin (Face & Legs):
It can be used as a face scrub, exfoliator, makeup remover or as a substitute for shaving cream.
Coconut Oil for Hair:
It can be used as a shampoo or a deep conditioner to restore moisture to your hair.
You First Coconut Oil is an oil of many wonders & scores a solid 10/10.
Stay tuned to the following posts for tips & homemade recipes on how to make use of its amazing benefits & qualities.