After a long, strenuous, day of Queenin’, you just wanna take your heels off, let your hair down, have a glass of chardonnay (in that exact order) & unwind. But ladies, trust me when I say you want to do more than just unwind. You want to be at ease & unwind while taking care of your skin, & knowing that your skin is taken care of helps put you (more) at ease.
Available below are three of the best face mask recipes that’ll aid in your unwinding process, as well as serve as a great justice to your skin.
1. Banana face mask (for soft, glowing skin)
• Plain yoghurt
• 1 banana
– Mix the banana & plain yoghurt. Then apply & keep the mask on for 30mins. Wash it off with cold water.
2. Milk face mask (for rejuvenated skin)
• Powdered milk
– Mix 4 tablespoons of powdered milk with water until the mixture is as thick as paste. Then apply for 25mins. Wash off with cold water.
3. Egg face mask (for complexion / anti-reddening)
– Separate the egg whites & the yolk. Apply the egg whites for 30mins then wash it off with cold water, & repeat the process with the egg yolk.
These are only a few safe beauty/skin tips guaranteed to make your skin ten times more ethereal & luminescent, as well as make your unwinding a little more enjoyable.